In November 2011, GH&I named Chad Rosenberg (previous owner of Global Link Logistics and current CEO of American Global Logistics) one of their top 25 Entrepreneurs to watch for 2012. This is a great honor for Chad Rosenberg and AGL as we move forward in 2012.
GH&I congratulates the 2011 Business to Business Top 25 Entrepreneurs and Ones to Watch
November 21, 2011
ATLANTA, GA – For the fifth consecutive year, GH&I joined Business to Business magazine in selecting and honoring the Top 25 Entrepreneurs and Ones to Watch.
Each year, Business to Business solicits nominations from entrepreneurs in the greater Atlanta area whose companies have made between $2 million and $100 million in sales. By mid-September, with all the nominations collected, a team of GH&I accountants and business advisors visits and interviews the CEO nominee of each nominated business. This team confirms the financial information against audited statements or tax returns, and ultimately determines the chosen honorees based on factors of growth, profitability, sustainability and entrepreneurship.
“This year’s competition produced a wide industry base of quality nominations from across the Atlanta marketplace,” said Dick Ingwersen, founding partner of GH&I. “Although we limited our group of candidates to companies under $100 million in sales, the combined annual revenues for the nominees was approximately $990 million, just shy of $1 billion.”
This year’s winners are:
1. Kevin Broyles & James Fisher – FSB FisherBroyles LLP
2. Joe Ventura & Josh Nazarian – Principle Solutions Group
3. Keith Kantor – Service Foods, Inc.
4. Scott Drobes & Brad Birdwell – Third Law Sourcing
5. Dwayne Hayes – Exalt Integrated Technologies LLC
6. Reggie Bradford – Vitrue, Inc.
7. Derek Odegard – Centrics IT
8. Chad Rosenberg – American Global Logistics
9. Jim Denny – Navicure
10. Stacey Scott – Elgia, Inc.
11. James Kilkelly – Apto Solutions, Inc.
12. Bill Maner – Edge Capital Partners LLC
13. Tom Beaty – Insight Sourcing Group
14. Dana Spinola – fab’rik Boutique and Franchise
15. Hal Blackman – IST Management Services
16. Michele Velcheck – Solid Source Realty, Inc.
17. Satya Tiwari – Surya Carpet, Inc.
18. Tim Wise – Advocate Networks
19. Marcia Miller – Mud Pie LLC
20. Bill Nussey – Silverpop
21. Clint Bailey – Hunter Technical Resources
22. Bobby Gibson – Villas Caribe
23. Wade Terrell – West Cobb Engineering & Tool Co.
24. Arul Murugan – enrich IT, Inc.
TIE for 25. Martha Renshaw – Tele-Consultants, Inc.
and Rodney Greene & Jody Greene – LaserCraft Technologies, Inc.
The Ones to Watch list included:
David Cummings, Pardot Marketing Automation
Sean Cook & Josh Lloyd, Shop Visible
Lisa Calhoun, Write2Market, Inc.
Mike Matacunas, The Parker Avery Group
Honorees were recognized at a gala awards dinner on November 3 at the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center. The entrepreneurs are featured in the November/December issue of Business to Business.
Founded in 1980, Gifford, Hillegass & Ingwersen LLP (GH&I) is a full-service accounting, audit, business advisory, tax and financial services provider serving a broad spectrum of middle-market clients, including corporations and closely-held businesses as well as partnerships, startup companies, joint ventures, estates, trusts, nonprofit organizations and high net worth individuals. GH&I is one of the ten largest locally-based CPA firms in Atlanta, and has been rated among the “Best of the Best” nationally by INSIDE Public Accounting. For more information, visit ghi-cpa.com.